HAVE A GO DAYS
Children receive their first taste of sport predominately in the school environment and Softball Queensland is supportive of the delivery of school based softball programs.
Softball Queensland will endeavour to support all teachers and school staff who would like to deliver an internal Softball program. Softball Queensland offers free resources to Teachers which will allow them to deliver a high quality and structured Softball program. These resources include:
- Skill Coaching Cards – These cards breakdown the basic skills of Softball and will allow Teachers to ensure the correct techniques are learnt.
- Softball Lesson Plans and Activities – This resource outlines an 8 week (8x1hr) plan comprising of fun, easy to implement Softball related games and activities that are targeted toward beginners and students.
Schools wishing to access these resources are requested to enter their details on the form below. Softball Queensland requires this information so we can:
- Contact the School to follow up how the program went.
- Find out how many students participated in the program.
- Offer additional support to the School.
- Provide the School with Softball news within the area such as upcoming Sign-On Days, Have-A-Go Days, softball clinics and coach / official education programs.
Once the school information is received, Softball Queensland will contact the school and send the resources.
Should you require further information, please contact Stephanie Krippner on 3391 2447 or email@example.com.