Permit – to remain registered with your home association but to play for another association. Now completed online through Sports TG, please contact your association administrator.

Clearances – to transfer associations this is now completed online through Sports TG database please contact your association administration.


Claim forms for Sport Insurance click here

Link for Associations and Clubs Certificate of Currencies – VInsurance